Van Ginkel returns to PSV
PSV have secured Chelsea midfielder Marco van Ginkel on loan for a third time, after he impressed for the Eredivisie giants.
Phillip Cocu's side reaped the benefits of the technically-gifted Dutchman over a period of 12 months as he provided a driving force in their midfield.
Van Ginkel scored seven goals and registered four assists in 15 league outings last season, which convinced De Boeren to prioritise his return to the Philips Stadion.
"I am very happy to be here. I will give my all to have a great season," the 24-year-old told PSV TV.
"I have been on loan at PSV twice and I am looking forward to making my third loan spell a big success."
Van Ginkel is joined in Cocu's squad by fellow new arrivals Hirving Lozano and Derrick Luckassen ahead of the new campaign.
- Mkhitaryan working hard to impress Mourinho
- Hazard: Drogba was my Chelsea idol
- Hammers strike loan deal for Hart
- BVB: Aubameyang window is closed
- Spurs tie down Trippier to long-term deal
- Ancelotti: James to add quality, not replace anyone
- Mourinho hails 'top striker' Lukaku
- Leicester must make do without Huth
- Totti returns to Roma in director role
- Juve closing in on Szczesny