Nigerian pastor in court on human trafficking charges
A Nigerian pastor has been arrested at the Port Elizabeth Airport by the Hawks, after they found him hiding in a toilet cubicle at the airport.
The pastor faces charges of human trafficking and sexually assaulting more than 30 young women and is set to appear in the Port Elizatabeth Magistrate's Court on Friday.
He has a high-powered legal team, which is also representing murder-accused Christopher Panayiotou, eNCA reports.
The pastor claims that the authorities are lying.
More News South Africa
- IFP: SA roads have become cemeteries
- Zuma deeply saddened by death of 19 children in taxi crash
- Family of Stacha's murder accused trying to sell their home
- City of Cape Town says 'tadpole' found in tap water is hair
- Ayanda Mabulu has been receiving death threats
- ANC EC wants Lindiwe Sisulu for president
- Tim Noakes has been found not guilty
- EFF accuses Mbete of trying to destroy freedom of speech in Parly
- Drug dealer who used young boys as runners arrested
- Ntshalintshali warns Cosatu leaders to toe the party line