AKA and Bonang have split
South African musician AKA is no longer dating Bonang, after the two had encountered some difficulty in their high profile relationship.
According to AKA, the power couple had worked particularly hard to save the relationship, but explained that ultimately the though decision had to be made.
"Sad to announce that myself & @bonang_m have broken up. We tried guys," said AKA via his twitter feed.
"At my fucking LIMIT for bullshit," read a previous tweet by AKA, which strongly suggests that there was a significant problem that could not be addressed.
However, if history is anything to go by, this is unlikely to be the end of the saga for the two, who have been through a considerable amount to together.
More News South Africa
- Over R1.2 million worth of medicine stolen
- Storm Dineo is being monitored closely
- SANDF send condolences to victims families
- Rape victims need access to healthcare - MSF
- Zuma launches newly revamped immigration facility
- Another postponement for Blochliger case
- Heavy rains expected in Limpopo, Mpumalanga
- ANCYL says Gordhan has failed in his duties
- Province receives measles vaccination
- Zille outlines plan to deal with water shortage