Sia lashes out at Kanye for using fur in new collection
American singer Sia slammed rapper Kanye West for using fur in his new Yeezy Season 5 collection.
Kanye debuted his latest collection at New York Fashion Week on Wednesday.
While Kanye surprised many fans with his new "normal" collection, Sia didn't like the fact that the Gold Digger hit maker used a large amount of fur.
Taking to Twitter, Sia asked Kanye if he would consider going "fur free".
'Dear @kanyewest would you consider going fur free? This is the reality of fur for fashion - it's so sad."
The Cheap Thrills singer attached a video of rabbits being skinned to her tweet.
The rapper has not yet commented on Sia's 'outburst'.
Meanwhile, fans were surprised to see that the clothing in the Yeezy season 5 collection did not have holes or rips and were rather "normal" looking.
- Jay Z to be inducted to Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Cheryl Cole and Liam Payne expecting first child together
- Fans freak out as Beyonce cancels Coachella performance
- Laverne Cox: 'I used to have a crush on Trevor Noah'
- Rihanna named Humanitarian of the Year
- Angelina Jolie opens up about split from Brad Pitt
- Pearl Thusi to host second season of Lip Sync Battle Africa
- This #hurtbae video has Twitter feeling all kinds of emotions
- South African animation the biggest winner at Kidscreen Awards
- Clooney's mom reveals babies gender