Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian gets a second season
Khloe Kardashian's fitness show Revenge body with Khloe Kardashian has been renewed for a second season.
E! News confirmed on Monday that the show would be coming back for another season with 8 new transformation stories.
The show helps contestants achieve their revenge body with the help of stylists, celebrity trainers, and beauty experts. Each contestant is given a team of experts that will help them achieve the best results.
Khloe is the presenter and a producer of the show.
- Elton John cancels show over unusual bacterial infection
- Fast and Furious franchise to stop at 10th film
- Local film scores big in France
- Rumours have it Quantico might be getting cancelled!
- Cuba Gooding Sr has died
- Drake wants his thirsty burglar to be given a break
- Terri J Vaughn headed to SA for premiere of local film
- Serena Williams is pregnant with her first child
- Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian Lip Kit collaboration
- Wissam Al Mana's heartfelt note to Janet Jackson