Paris Jackson disgusted by Joseph Fiennes' role in Urban Myths
Micheal Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson, says she was left "incredibly offended" by the casting of Joseph Fiennes to play her dad in the upcoming film, Urban Myths.
The late singer's family were left shocked after the official trailer for the film was released on Wednesday.
Taking to Twitter, Paris expressed her disappointment and disgust.
"I'm so incredibly offended by it, as I'm sure plenty of people are as well, and it honestly makes me want to vomit."
Since the release of the trailer, the Jackson family have started a petition to boycott the film.
"It's easy to see why the story would make a compelling film—but it's harder to understand why the actor best known for his role in Shakespeare in Love was the first choice to play one of the world's most iconic black musicians," the petition read.
- Four suspects charged in Kardashian Paris robbery
- Teaser poster for Mona_Darling released
- Don't post selfies showing a peace sign
- Masamba wants to go global
- Alicia Vikander is in Cape Town
- Prince William: 'I lost my mummy when I was very young too'
- Kim Kardashian heads to Dubai
- AKA's behaviour is against the principles of 'Ubuntu'
- Selena Gomez and The Weekend share a kiss in public
- Miss SA goes to Miss Universe