Lil Wayne hospitalized over more seizures
Lil Wayne continues to have health problems as the American rapper was said to have been hospitalised after suffering another severe seizure last week.
TMZ reported that he experienced a seizure moments before a performance, it was said to have been so bad, he was rushed to ICU and underwent treatment.
He has since been discharged and is currently recovering in Miami. However, he apparently blamed this latest attack on doctors not being able to accurately balance his medication to keep his epilepsy under control.
Just last month the star’s plane had to make an emergency landing after he suffered multiple seizures mid-flight.
apparently blamed this latest attack on doctors not being able to properly balance his medication to keep his epilepsy under control.
Lil Wayne has previously admitted to struggling with seizures, which he blames on stress and a lack of sleep.
He has denied that it is caused by him overdosing on popular blend, Sizzurp.
More Celebrity Gossip
- Kim Kardashian puts Taylor Swift on blast
- Queen Latifah joins in for
- Twitter throws Taylor Swift a goodbye party
- Zedd: 'The most amazing trip I've ever done in my life'
- Jennifer Aniston sets the record straight
- Jay Z releases new single
- AKA performs in New York
- WATCH: AKA on Sway In The Morning
- Third time's a charm
- Highest paid celebrity couple of 2016