Three TUT campuses closed
Three campuses of the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) have shut down until Monday.
The university says exams scheduled for Friday are being held at different locations.
The Pretoria West, Arcadia and Arts campuses are affected.
The ongoing protests over accommodation have caused the disruption in exams.
Spokesperson Willa de Ruyter says;“The university has a contingency security plan and we are monitoring the situation at all our sites to ensure the safety of students and staff who are there. The situation at our Pretoria West and Arcadia campuses are calm, we have been monitoring the situation overnight.”
- Kruger Park accomodation to receive R260-million cash injection
- Supra: Molefe innocent until proven guilty
- Fee uncertainty to be cleared up this year - Zuma
- Over R1.2 million worth of medicine stolen
- SANDF send condolences to victims families
- Zuma launches newly revamped immigration facility
- ANCYL says Gordhan has failed in his duties
- Public protector office probes City Power
- The impact of Pinterest on copyright laws
- South African animation the biggest winner at Kidscreen Awards