Morag Steyn set to host make-up master classes
Internationally accredited celebrity make-up artist, Morag Steyn, is set to host make-up master classes in association with Smashbox, Caribbean Tan, Wella Professional, Micro Keratin and Robertson Winery.
Classes will be at the XOXO Hair Salon in Craighall, Johannesburg on 22 and 25 March 2017 from 18:00 till 20:00. Master class attendees can start arriving from 16:00 to receive a wash and blowave from XOXO.
Morag Steyn boasts an impressive A-List clientele having done make-up for the likes of Minnie Dlamini, Roxy Burger, Cindy Nell-Roberts, Jeannie D, Ursula Chikane, Bobby Van Jaarsveld, Maps Maponyane and Atif Aslam just to name a few. She has also worked with top influential fashion designers from Africa and Bollywood and on various TV and movie production sets such as Top Billing and Alison The Movie.
Tickets are available at R1000 per person and includes the workshop, make-up master class and awesome goodie bags.
To purchase tickets contact Monica on 082 314 4599. Space is limited to 10 ladies per session and the lady who books and pays FIRST will win a complimentary spray tan from Caribbean Tan valued at R350.
- Uber leadership crisis deepens as president quits
- Zimbabwean contraceptives smuggled into SA
- Urgent aid needed for 30 000 people who fled fighting in Wau Shilluk
- Port authorities refusing responsibility for ship damaged while in dry dock
- Mzimhlope protest causes Metrorail suspension
- DA: Paying Izinduna will cripple service delivery
- IFPYB: Minister Dlamini slept on the job for three years
- Alleged Ponzi scheme culprit in court
- Mazda-inspired perfume wins gold at iF Design Award
- Minister Bathabile Dlamini to explain grant payment crisis